web log free

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Prayer letter update

click here
to see this month's prayer letter/ministry update. (If you need a laugh today then take note of my face in the photo on the prayer letter. Something happened to the photo when I transfered the file to pdf format. I now look like Beeker and have no top lip. Too funny.)

I'm entering into this year's busiest week... the kick off of the fall semester. I can't wait to walk the campus and see it buzzing with nervous first year students clenching their brand new binders and campus maps. I remember the first day I went to University. I was terrified and constantly pretended that I knew where I was going even if I didn't. Some things don't change my friends.

I know that this is totally random and has nothing to do with this post topic but, I just have to say that we have such generous God. He lavishes on us and desires to walk in a relationship of mutual delight! I walked into a bit of a trial today, not knowing how to handle a current situation, and found myself slipping into anxiety over it. I came home to my room to pray about it and God washed wisdom and peace over me. He didn't have to but He did, He is so good. He gives gifts everyday like it is perpetually Christmas. I hope that everyday has that kind of excitement a child has Christmas morning. "I wonder what is under the tree today? I wonder what God has wrapped up as a surprise this time?"

2 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Haha...looks like you had a really fun team for conference!! I mean, who would you want on your team more than Brad Morrice?
On a more serious note, reading your prayer letter gave me chills...I love hearing about all the excitement about sharing Jesus!! It makes me super excited too :) Love you!

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Justin E. Chan said...

Tiff, YOu go. You go at it!! The Lord is exhalted!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web log free