web log free

Saturday, September 09, 2006

In my head all day

So all week I've had this song (tim hughes - everything) running in my head. Walking on campus, driving in my car, living in my house with my roomates... There is a line, "Christ in me, Christ in me, Christ in me the hope of glory. Be my everything." It has been my prayer this week - Jesus in me and shining through me. When I'm threadbare and weary I remember Christ is in me. Then I am no longer weary and I find rest.

Oh to be inflated by the Spirit of God. It really is true that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. We can ascend the hill of the Lord with clean hands and pure hearts and walk through this world with our spirits connected to heaven and our hands serving others... just like Jesus reaching out through our bodies.

1 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Thanks Tiffany :) I've pretty much had the song on repeat all evening...This is also my prayer: "Jesus, be my everything" Love you bunches!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web log free