web log free

Monday, September 18, 2006

Homesick

Is it possible to be homesick for a place one's never been? I think so. I'm homesick for heaven these days, I am longing to rest in the fullness of God's presence... His quiet penetrates my spirit and His word pierces my heart. In a lot of ways I miss Him deeply because this new season is different from the mountain top experiences these past few months held. This is a time of working in the valleys...
I'm also getting sick, I have been fighting a sore throat for awhile now and I think my body is giving in. Time for a break methinks.
Homesick.

1 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Tiffany! I miss you....and I think I have your email address incorrect. I tried emailing you last week but it bounced back at me. Can you email me and tell me your address/phone number/email??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web log free