web log free

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving seems to be the kind of holiday where this whole city takes a step back to catch its breath and sit for a while. I'm loving this weekend. I made apple strudel muffins, visited with my spry grandpa, finished unpacking my house, and I'm planning on spending today inside with some books. And the best part for me is that the weekend isn't even close to over yet.

And, I want to share with you the best part of my new house.

Presenting the upstairs bathtub room... This room sold me on renting this place. Who else has a carpeted closet with a bathtub and a window? I keep hitting my head when getting out of it, perhaps I should invest in a tub helmet.

3 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

I like that bathtub room :)

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Kendra Fehr said...

you can borrow my bike helmet!

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Mindy said...

The tub helmet thing made me laugh out loud :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web log free