web log free

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Sugar highs and the desire to go rollerskating...

We had a party with our discipleship group leaders (the girls did that is...) to make mock gingerbread houses. They were made out of graham wafers masquerading as real gingerbread, which were just as delicious and much less prep work. I'm not in the habit of indulging in sugar but sure got my fill that night.

I was so wired towards the end, because of those crazy addictive wine gums, coke bottles, and chocolate balls, that I was experiencing hand tremors. I haven't been that hyper since I was four. I think I embarrassed myself by squealing and asking the girls if anyone wanted to go roller skating. I left shortly after.

Mel threatening to pummel my gingerbread house.


Ahhh... the sugar carnage. Next year I will have to bring my buffet pants.

3 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tiffany, you are anything but embarassing. Fun and fantastic is more to the point. Maybe a bit hilarious too! :)

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

*blush* thanks!

 
At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tiffany,

Great site. Now if we can only get Joel to update his site.

Later, Manoj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web log free