web log free

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

December Update

I've uploaded some recent photos into two albums here... follow the links to view them.

Ontario Training

Campus for Christ Christmas Banquet

Wow, a lot has been going on around my neck of the woods. I've finished the semester well and am gearing up for Winter Conference happening this New Years in Calgary, I received news that I'm going to Asia for a missions trip this Spring/Summer, I've been to Ontario for a training time with all the Canadian campus ministry staff, and I've been spending significant time with the most amazing man in Edmonton.

This past month has been overwhelmingly fun, I want to introduce you to Arno. This is such a cool story. He and I dated when we were the tender age of nineteen and got to know each other fairly well through writing letters and spending time together when he was in town. I was in Edmonton and he was in Owen Sound (Ontario) in a nautical program working as a sailor. We broke up many years ago (a tad over seven years) and just recently met again at a Halloween party he threw at his house here in Edmonton. Mel, my discipler on campus, invited me to a party and it just so happened to be at his house. I'm so glad I went, sparks flew that night and my heart ignited!

It seems like Christmas came early for me this year. I could probably gush for hours about Arno, his character, his humor, his incredible heart, and the blessing he is in my life. But, I'll save you all for the time being. Here is a pic of he and I taken at my house...

4 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow- this post is full of all kinds of delightful goodness!
I am so writing you an email!
Karen

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

Wow...I don't talk to you for 3 weeks and look what happens! I can't wait to hear all your stories at WC. :)

 
At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. Tiffany is pretty awesome. Pretty, AND awesome. I hooked up my "howmuchjoyIfeel-o-meter" the other day. When I turned it on the needle snapped like Indiana Jones' whip and in short measure the device exploded. It usually measures joy on a 1 to 10 scale. So I fear it's limited programming was unable to handle such a large number. It would be like trying to divide any number by zero in your head without copping out and using "undefined" or "infinite" as your answer. So the "howmuchjoyIfeel-o-meter" has been tossed into my "fix it" box. Along with the broken "Howniceisthisgirl-o-meter", "howbigisherheart-o-meter", and of course the particularly charred and unrecognizable "howcute/hotisshe-o-meter".
Heh, who's gushing now??
Thanks for bringing her to the party Mel. :)
-Happy Arno

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Kendra Fehr said...

I'll hopefully try to call you today to wish you a merry Christmas. But I read this blog entry a bit ago and I screeemed like a girl.

I'm living vicareously through you!

Love ya,

Kendra

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web log free