web log free

Saturday, January 06, 2007

First post of 2007!

Click here to see some snapshots from the 2006 Western Winter Conference for Campus for Christ.

I had a blast emceeing with Brent this year... a fun time had by all. Arno even came and hung out with me in Calgary while I was there, I think that made my conference even brighter.



Now my mind is gearing up for this next semester but, I am taking this weekend to soak up some rest and relaxation with some family time, some prayer time, and some quiet reading time. I had some friends over last night for curry and after a significant time of sharing hearts we retreated to the family room to pray, sing, and worship together until three in the morning! Chanda, Amy, Jill and I... what a great way to spend a Friday night. Chanda eventually quit playing guitar once the rest of us started "sawing logs" on the living room floor. I know that I said making art with music playing is my favorite thing in the world but I think intercessory prayer and worship is tied for that. Maybe "worship" is actually my favorite thing then, in any form it takes. That makes sense I guess.

Oh, and here are pictures of this year's Christmas at my sister's house. I had three girls from my Korean bible study come as well as Heidi, an international student from Australia, come for Christmas. I don't think Christmas is long enough.

Christmas 2006

I know this is a scattered sort of post, I'll have more to offer next time! I'm mulling over "highlights of 2006 and expectations for 2007" for the next one...

3 Comments:

At 4:14 AM, Blogger Tim said...

First comment on your blog in 2007 (not to mention first time ever)! Great photos, I missed being there with the rest of the UofS crew.

Maybe next year. :)

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

Man Neenjaw, it's been for stinkin' ever!? I love your blog... and yes, you were missed at the conference. Next year will be even bigger and better... so you should totally come if you are able.

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Tim said...

not stinking ever, but definitely slightly odorous... :P

Have a great and impactful term at the UofA!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web log free