web log free

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Myers Briggs and personality tests...

My friend across the pond likes these tests and I do too... Hey, if you do them then leave a comment and tell me what you tested as!

You Are An ENTP

The Visionary

You are charming, outgoing, friendly. You make a good first impression.
You possess good negotiating skills and can convince anyone of anything.
Happy to be the center of attention, you love to tell stories and show off.
You're very clever, but not disciplined enough to do well in structured environments.

You would make a great entrpreneur, marketing executive, or actor.


You Are Lightning

Beautiful yet dangerous
People will stop and watch you when you appear
Even though you're capable of random violence

You are best known for: your power

Your dominant state: performing

Mmmm... Random violence hey? (he he he... maniacle laughter)

You Are a Marble Cake

Eclectic, inventive, and peaceful.
You are never willing to accept what's "normal." You live to push the envelope.
You find it hard to make up your mind. You prefer to have everything you want, right away!

It's like magic, how do they know these things? I feel so exposed. I'm even wearing something today that looks like marble cake, one girl said to me, "hey you look delicious, just like a marble cake." Well, that isn't actually true.

What Your Soul Really Looks Like

You are quite expressive and thoughtful. You see the world in a way that others are blind to.

You are a grounded person, but you also leave room for imagination and dreams. You feet may be on the ground, but you're head is in the clouds.

You see yourself with pretty objective eyes. How you view yourself is almost exactly how other people view you.

Your near future is calm, relaxing, and pretty much what you want. And it's something you've been anticipating for a while now.

For you, love is all about caring and comfort. You couldn't fall in love with someone you didn't trust.


You Are Miss Piggy

A total princess and diva, you're totally in charge - even if people don't know it.
You want to be loved, adored, and worshiped. And you won't settle for anything less.
You're going to be a total star, and you won't let any of the "little people" get in your way.
Just remember, piggy, never eat more than you can lift!

Hey, I thought I was Marble Cake, or that inner room that was so grounded and peaceful.

Do tests... tell me what you are!

3 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Apparently I'm chocolate cake: Fun, comforting, and friendly.
You are a true classic, and while you're not super cutting edge, you're high quality.
People love your company - and have even been known to get addicted to you.

But then on the muppets side, I'm animal: A complete lunatic, you're operating on 100% animal instincts.
You thrive on uncontrolled energy, and you're downright scary.
But you sure can beat a good drum.
"Kill! Kill!"

Do those two even go together??? I don't think they really know me :)

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

oh man...according to another test, apparently my famous last words will be "so, you're a cannibal" haha..that's crazy!

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger Tiffany said...

Hey Amanda! I love that you are animal, I can kind of see it if I try hard enough... I think animal and fozzie are tied for the coolest muppets.
And, your famous last words one is a tad scary. They're fun tests hey?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web log free